I was trying to pick the best of the batch to post… but I decided you just needed to see them all.
I don’t know this Andy fellow… but I kind of want to be his friend!
my lab pet changed species today and he was still wearing gold contacts and im laughing so hard i think im going to throw up
There’s a lot of misinformation going around.
To clear things up:
1. There is not currently any cookie grabber that works on lookups, petpages, shops, neomail, or boards. I repeat: you cannot be CGed by visiting lookups or petpages, going to shops, reading mails, or going to boards. CGs using these areas may be developed in the future, but for the time being, none exist. Everyone who has been CGed these past few weeks has been compromised using the only CG that’s existed for a long time, a guild CG. The guild invites themselves are harmless; however, people who have actually visited the guild they were invited to have been CGed.
2. The guild CG has been known and used for a long time, at least half a year. About a month ago, one guy who knew about the guild CG tried to get TNT to patch the code by pointing out the vulnerability and even telling TNT exactly how to fix it. TNT took no action whatsoever. Fed up, the guy decided to force TNT to fix it by using the guild CG on some accounts. Whether or not you agree with his methods, I think it’s important to know why this is happening. Even with so many accounts being hit, as we saw, TNT took ages to fix it. Which leads us to #3:
3. THE GUILD CG HAS BEEN PATCHED. If you don’t believe it and want to keep your invites blocked still, go ahead, but the CGing has already stopped.
4. However, seemingly for the sole purpose of making drama, the guy is still going around spamming people with mail and making friend requests. These mails aren’t dangerous (meaning, they are not CGs) but they are annoying, so it would be a good idea to block your mails until it dies down anyway.
5. PC Pals is most likely not the same person as the guild CGer. The person running that blog appears to be protesting against the PC Outlist, which is something the guild CGer has not shown the slightest concern about—-the guild CGer’s actions are motivated by TNT’s incompetence alone. You can prevent that person from compromising your accounts simply by changing your password, which is something you should do regularly anyway.
tl;dr: change your password, and keep mails blocked, but the CGing is over for now.
All of this can be deduced from information on various parts of the internet, which I will not link to—-linking to the dark side of Neopets tends to tempt people to join it, and I’d rather as many people stayed out of that abyss as possible. But I thought you should know.
P.S. If you like your accounts not silenced, don’t talk about any of this on site, and ESPECIALLY do not tell people where to find this information.
Bottles of Gatorade Blue Bolt floating in a bath of Powerade Mountain Blast, 2013
I can’t tell if this is seriously art or if it’s just tongue in cheek sarcastic art or if it’s post-ironic ironic art, or ironic art, or literally just a joke and that is so not okay.
I don’t think he did. He lost a lot of weight that’s for sure, but I don’t think it because he had anorexia.
I have never heard of this theory before, but now I want to hear everything about it.
Ed Gein’s human skin gloves.
Rehave made it to 300 HSD!
Now watch me cry in the corner because I need a UC but I can’t afford to keep training.
marina diamandis: *does literally anything*
me: i love that concept
speedpaint of a hellhound from mabinogi in my own rendition. Just obtained the transformation thanks to the SAO dungeon event. :D
Holy. Crap. I just found an email argument between me and some random internet person about evolution and creationism. Apparently I thought this was important enough to print out and save for TWENTY YEARS!!!
Cannot tell you how many times I’ve been on the phone with Hank and it’s clear he isn’t listening and then I say you’re not listening and then he says, “Hold on someone on the Internet is wrong about something.”
You just got reblogged and commented on by John Green! Be honored !
He’s…he’s my brother…
It’s still an honor, even if he is your brother….